From TV shows to movies to games, it's all available on Apple TV®. Enjoy content from iTunes® and apps like Netflix, Hulu, and ESPN—or use the Siri Remote® to find just what you want.* You can even share all the photos you take with your iPhone® on the big screen. And it all looks great in HD.
- 1080p HD for high quality video
- Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 surround sound
- A8 chip
- Voice search by asking the Siri Remote
- View photos and videos from your iPhone® and iPad® on TV
- Netflix, iTunes, Hulu, ESPN, and thousands more apps in the App Store®*
One stop for technical support.
Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support. With the AppleCare® Protection Plan, you can extend your coverage to two years from your Apple TV purchase date1. You get direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-winning telephone technical support for questions about tvOS™, iCloud®, AirPlay®, and more. In addition, you'll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone. You'll also get global repair coverage for your Apple products through convenient service options.
* Subscription may be required to access some content. Live sports subject to blackouts. Not all content is available in 4K HDR. 4K resolution requires 4K capable TV. Playback quality will depend on hardware and Internet connection. Available on iTunes. Title availability is subject to change. Some applications are not available in all areas. Application availability is subject to change. 1 The AppleCare Protection Plan can only be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your Apple TV, and it provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your Apple TV. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html for full details. Apple, the Apple logo, AppleTV, App Store, iPhone, iPad, iTunes and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.